The Best Personal Training Gym In Philadelphia
Our superior experience, professionalism, and scientific knowledge help you maximize your health and fitness results.
Upgrade Your Health
Our Expertise = Your Success
No matter your situation or fitness level, our trainers have the knowledge and experience to help you achieve your goals. Cutting-edge exercise science shouldn’t just be for professional athletes — our expertise means a safer and more effective experience for you. Why work harder when you can work smarter?
Professionalism You Can Trust
5 Star Reputation
Our Simple Process
Our personal training clients see results by following a simple step by step process.
We'll determine your starting point on day 1 with a fitness assessment. This will determine your personalized program.
Your workouts are created just for you and your current abilities and goals. We'll also cater to any injuries you may have.
You'll receive personalized workout plans for the days you don't meet with your trainer through our Philly Personal Training app.
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation Today
Why Hire a Personal Trainer?
- A personal trainer will help you set appropriate fitness goals and create a game plan to get there. Creating your ultimate goal can be lofty and intimidating, so a good trainer can help make smaller, more realistic goals that ultimately accomplish the larger goal. The trainer can also gauge your progress as you get closer to your goal.
- It can be difficult to find motivation to work out on your own. Sessions with a motivating personal trainer can create accountability because you won’t want to stand them up or let them down. In addition, having someone there to constantly point out all the positive things you’re doing can be a big boost of motivation when you feel like quitting.
- A personal trainer will create a custom and tailor-made workout for your abilities, goals, injuries, and more. You won’t get an out-of-the-box workout you might find online or in a group fitness studio. If you have bad knees or a bad back, your personal trainer can personalize the workout to not only avoid exercises that exacerbate the issue, but also create exercises and stretches that can help improve it.
- If your workout routine is getting stale, a good personal trainer can keep your workouts exciting and constantly evolving. Your trainer knows thousands of exercises that can not only keep it interesting for you, but it will also challenge your muscles in different ways, causing them to get stronger.
- A trainer can instruct you on the proper form for all exercises, reducing your risk of injury and saving you wasted time from workouts that don’t target the right muscle groups. When you learn the exercise the proper way, it increases the likelihood that you’ll use proper form when working out on your own outside of the gym.
- If you’re tired of wasting time in the gym, a personal trainer can make your time spent there a lot more efficient. From combo exercises to set rest times, your trainer can help you make the most out of your time in the gym, giving you more bang for your buck.